NightDriverStrip is a source code package for building a flash program that you upload to the ESP32 microcontroller. It can drive up to 8 channels of WS2812B style LEDs connected to the chip pins and display fancy colors and patterns and designs on them. There are numerous effects built in that can be configured to be shown on the LED strip, including audio/music/beat-reactive effects for modules equipped with a microphone. It can also optionally receive color data for the LEDs in a simple LZ-compressed (or noncompressed) format over a TCP/IP socket that is opened by default on port 49152. The ESP32 keeps its clock in sync using NTP.
WLED: A fast and feature-rich implementation of an ESP8266/ESP32 webserver to control NeoPixel (WS2812B, WS2811, SK6812) LEDs or also SPI based chipsets like the WS2801 and APA102!
– WS2812FX library with more than 100 special effects
– FastLED noise effects and 50 palettes
– Modern UI with color, effect and segment controls
– Segments to set different effects and colors to user defined parts of the LED string
– Settings page – configuration via the network
– Access Point and station mode – automatic failsafe AP
– Up to 10 LED outputs per instance
– Support for RGBW strips
– Up to 250 user presets to save and load colors/effects easily, supports cycling through them.
– Presets can be used to automatically execute API calls
– Nightlight function (gradually dims down)
– Full OTA software updatability (HTTP + ArduinoOTA), password protectable
– Configurable analog clock (Cronixie, 7-segment and EleksTube IPS clock support via usermods)
– Configurable Auto Brightness limit for safe operation
– Filesystem-based config for easier backup of presets and settings
Create a cool fire simulation effect with Wi-Fi wireless control. An Android app is also ready to play with your creation!