NightDriverStrip is a source code package for building a flash program that you upload to the ESP32 microcontroller. It can drive up to 8 channels of WS2812B style LEDs connected to the chip pins and display fancy colors and patterns and designs on them. There are numerous effects built in that can be configured to be shown on the LED strip, including audio/music/beat-reactive effects for modules equipped with a microphone. It can also optionally receive color data for the LEDs in a simple LZ-compressed (or noncompressed) format over a TCP/IP socket that is opened by default on port 49152. The ESP32 keeps its clock in sync using NTP.
ESPHome is a system to control your ESP8266/ESP32 by simple yet powerful configuration files and control them remotely through Home Automation systems.
ESPHome Web allows you to prepare your device for first use, install new versions and check the device logs directly from your browser.
ESPHome Web runs 100% in your browser. No data will leave your computer.
This page is a lite variant of ESPHome. If you want to create and edit ESPHome projects, install ESPHome on your computer or inside Home Assistant (it’s free!).
WLED: A fast and feature-rich implementation of an ESP8266/ESP32 webserver to control NeoPixel (WS2812B, WS2811, SK6812) LEDs or also SPI based chipsets like the WS2801 and APA102!
– WS2812FX library with more than 100 special effects
– FastLED noise effects and 50 palettes
– Modern UI with color, effect and segment controls
– Segments to set different effects and colors to user defined parts of the LED string
– Settings page – configuration via the network
– Access Point and station mode – automatic failsafe AP
– Up to 10 LED outputs per instance
– Support for RGBW strips
– Up to 250 user presets to save and load colors/effects easily, supports cycling through them.
– Presets can be used to automatically execute API calls
– Nightlight function (gradually dims down)
– Full OTA software updatability (HTTP + ArduinoOTA), password protectable
– Configurable analog clock (Cronixie, 7-segment and EleksTube IPS clock support via usermods)
– Configurable Auto Brightness limit for safe operation
– Filesystem-based config for easier backup of presets and settings
LineageOS 19.0 (Android 12)
for Raspberry Pi 4
Originally posted February 11, 2022
LineageOS 19.0 for Raspberry Pi 4 Model B and Pi 400. It is unofficial and unsupported by the LineageOS team. It’s for advanced users only. Pi 4 model with at least 2GB of RAM is required to run this build.
The desktop application you can easily install on your windows machine. It displays all the necessary monitoring data like temperatures, loads and more.
The application is the core of our eco system and the raspberry connects to it to receive the data as well.
See: MoBro – ModBros
Update: [March 16th] I tried this by myself and got it working just fine on old Pi1 I had lying around and 3.2″ display. I do needed to use Pi3 to get it up and running but after that I just switched to Pi1 and it worked fine enough.
There are some things I would like to be changed. For example the network throughput is B/s which is not most usable in all cases.
SD Card Toaster
Lever Latch With Locking System
Giant LED – Tracking Adam Savage: 13 Steps (with Pictures)
Play with Fire Over Wi-Fi (ESP8266, NeoPixels & Android App) – Hackster.io
Create a cool fire simulation effect with Wi-Fi wireless control. An Android app is also ready to play with your creation!
Source: Play with Fire Over Wi-Fi (ESP8266, NeoPixels & Android App) – Hackster.io
IoT or Standalone ESP8266 NeoPixel Controller – Hackster.io
Source: IoT or Standalone ESP8266 NeoPixel Controller – Hackster.io