Create a cool fire simulation effect with Wi-Fi wireless control. An Android app is also ready to play with your creation!
In this article, you will learn how to run OLEDs by Arduino, and display text, images, and animations on them.
Get the speed of your die-cast toy car!
I made this Arduino 7 segment 4 digit clock with led ring and DS3231 RTC which I originally bought for Raspberry Pi but never used it in it.
If I ever manage to document the build I will publish the schematic and code in here.
- Casing made by my son at school last year
- Piece of Silver 15% Solar Reflective Window Film One Way Mirror Privacy Tint (ebay 2,50€)
- Arduino nano (ebay ~2,50€)
- 0.56 inch 4 digit Red led display 7 segment Common cathode (ebay ~1€)
- RGB LED Ring 24 Bit WS2812B 5050 RGB LED with Integrated Driver (ebay ~5€)
- DS3231 Precision Storage Clock RTC Module Memory Module for Arduino Raspberry Pi (ebay ~1,5€)
educ8s.tv – Arduino, Raspberry Pi, DIY robots and more
educ8s.tv – Build projects with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, build robots and simple DIY electronics circuits. Watch, Learn, Build!
Educ8s.tv is a channel mainly intended for makers. We try to help makers by providing information and inspiration. It is also a place where I share my projects with others in order to get feedback and ideas from you and help some of you to recreate the projects.
Artemis Spaceship Bridge Simulator lets you turn your living room into the bridge of a spaceship. You and your friends assume the jobs of Captain, Helm, Science, Communication, Engineering, and Weapon Control.
Wiki: DMX Interface
Artemis Lights on Hackaday