WLED: A fast and feature-rich implementation of an ESP8266/ESP32 webserver to control NeoPixel (WS2812B, WS2811, SK6812) LEDs or also SPI based chipsets like the WS2801 and APA102!
– WS2812FX library with more than 100 special effects
– FastLED noise effects and 50 palettes
– Modern UI with color, effect and segment controls
– Segments to set different effects and colors to user defined parts of the LED string
– Settings page – configuration via the network
– Access Point and station mode – automatic failsafe AP
– Up to 10 LED outputs per instance
– Support for RGBW strips
– Up to 250 user presets to save and load colors/effects easily, supports cycling through them.
– Presets can be used to automatically execute API calls
– Nightlight function (gradually dims down)
– Full OTA software updatability (HTTP + ArduinoOTA), password protectable
– Configurable analog clock (Cronixie, 7-segment and EleksTube IPS clock support via usermods)
– Configurable Auto Brightness limit for safe operation
– Filesystem-based config for easier backup of presets and settings